How to Take Part
To mark RTI’s 90th anniversary this year, we are inviting listeners around the world to send us “creative” greetings. Entries in any format are welcome, including paintings, photos, audio recordings and videos, as long as the event logo “RTI 90” is included. There will be a cash prize for the most creative entries, and participants can also enter our Facebook popularity award contest. Send in your entries today!
- Eligibility: The competition is open to anyone, regardless of nationality or age.
- Competition schedule: From now on until Sunday, July 15, 2018. (Taipei Time)
- Winners will be announced on Monday, July 30, 2018.
There is no limit to the number of original and creative entries each participant can send, whether photos, audio recordings, videos, animations, drawings, designs or mixed media creations. Entries must include the following elements:
- Good wishes for RTI’s 90th anniversary
- The event logo “RTI 90”
- A message for RTI
- Computer animations or videos made with digital camcorders, digital cameras, smartphones or other video equipment.
- The videos should be a maximum of 15 seconds long and in avi, wmv, mpg, mpeg or mov format.
- Creative cards
- Original photos, hand-drawn illustrations, computer graphics, designs or mixed media.
- Upload or mail entries. Please do not send entries with dimensions larger than 210*297mm (The size of a sheet of A4 paper). Uploaded photos must be in JPG format and be a minimum of 1MB and a maximum of 10MB in size.
- Entries must be in line with the stated purpose of the event. Controversial ethnic, religious, political, cultural and gender-related issues should be avoided. Entries must not contain obscenity, violence, slander, personal attacks or involve intrusion into privacy, nor should they hurt social norms and public order or violate the laws and regulations of the Republic of China (ROC).
- Only original works that have never been publicized in any form are accepted. Participants must guarantee that their entries neither copy nor infringe on the intellectual property rights of others.
- Participants must receive the permission or authorization of others if their entries involve their intellectual property rights.
- In submitting to the competition, entrants agree to grant the organizer a royalty-free and permanent license to reproduce, revise, edit, and publish the submitted material and to transfer the works to a third party for use in published materials and on the competition website.
- The organizer is not liable for any loss of, or damage to, entries sent by post; submitted entries will not be returned to contestants.
- By participating in the competition, participants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these competition terms and conditions. If entrants and their works do not meet the requirements of the competition terms and conditions, the organizer reserves the right to annul the eligibility of entrants and retract the cash prize.
- Any changes to the competition schedule and terms will be announced on the competition website. The organizer reserves the right to modify the terms of or terminate the competition.